Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekly Playlist: Mk. 2



I seem to be moving steadily towards a more hardcore outlook. Now don't get me wrong; I do enjoy hardcore music. It's great to dance to, and the brutality is just immensely enjoyable. However, I'm sad that I'm not listening to what I used to, especially the triple J type stuff.
I'm thinking it would be cool for me to update this every Saturday, because I love Saturday's, and am rarely home, so it's my challenge to myself to try post a new playlist every Saturday. Here goes!

Sorry You're Not A Winner-Enter Shikari (again, I know)
Johnny Sniper-Enter Shikari
Animal-Miike Snow
Bruises-Chairlift
Boneyards-Parkway Drive
I Am The Nightrider-Confession
That's Not The Goose-Confession
The High Road-Broken Bells
Carbomb-The Acacia Strain

Wow, it's amazing I can't think of anything I listen to. But don't worry, I'll listen to more music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment