Friday, October 8, 2010

Find Your Post, Find Your Shelter!


The Devil Wears Prada are a fucking amazing metal/hardcore band from the U.S.A. Was so lucky to see them in concert a few weeks ago. Flew to Brisbane, got to see a friend I hadn't seen in ages, and we went to the Parkway Drive concert at the Brisbane Riverstage. Was absolutely mind-blowing. 4 excellent bands all in one concert. 50 Lions representing Australian hardcore, extremely tight and mosh-worthy Americans, The Ghost Inside, and insane Christian metalcore heroes The Devil Wears Prada, all in support of one of Australia's greatest bands, Parkway Drive. It was one of the best nights of my life. So much singing, so much time just going mental. Ended up crashing at my friend's mate's house, and played guitar and chilled til' the early morning. I loved it :)

Anyways, I'm really into TDWP at the moment, and I love this picture they took for their latest release, the Zombie EP. I love Mike (vocalist) so much in this. That chainsaw is looking mighty brutal.


1 comment:

  1. I see you have a picture of my poster :P

    Hanging in my room right now.

    ReplyDelete