Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekly Playlist Version 4



So, I know it's been a few weeks, but I've been busy (i.e. lazy). But over that that time I actually have been listening to heaps of music, which I'm psyched about. So here goes this weeks playlist:

Mary-Christ-Sonic Youth
Kool Thing-Sonic Youth
My Friend Goo-Sonic Youth
Summer Babe (Winter Version)-Pavement
In the Mouth a Desert-Pavement
New Slang-The Shins
3rd Planet-Modest Mouse
Dark Centre of the Universe-Modest Mouse
Sharks In Your Mouth-I Killed The Prom Queen
Sleepwalker-Parkway Drive
The High Road-Broken Bells
Pull Out-Death From Above 1979
Party and Bullshit in the U.S.A.-Red Flag Productions
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want-She & Him (The Smiths Cover)

As you can see, I'm stepping away from the hardcore aesthetic and moving towards listening to more indie stuff. I'm excited. Yay. Until next week, illehz4reallehz.
JR.

No comments:

Post a Comment