Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekly Playlist Vol. 3

As I write this, I'm in some guys backyard at some crazy party, with awesome people. This week I finally broke the screamo trend, albeit very minorly. Here goes:

Tell Slater Not To Wash His Dick-Bring Me The Horizon
I Love College-Asher Roth
The Festival Song-Pez ft. 360 and Hailey Cramer
Skinny Love-Bon Iver
Hurt Feelings-Flight Of The Conchords
Rowboats vs. Oceans-The City Alight
Carrion-Parkway Drive
Showtime-Upon A Burning Body
Coin Laundry-Lisa Mitchell
One (Blake's Got A New Face)-Vampire Weekend
Pray For Plagues-Bring Me The Horizon
Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over-The Devil Wears Prada
Naive-The Kooks
I've Got Friends-Manchester Orchestra
I'll Kill Her-Soko

There's so many other good ones I can't remember right now, but I'm quite happy :D
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment