Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekly Playlist Numero 5

It's been ageeeees since I've uploaded a playlist, so here's a little of what I've been listening to lately.

Unrest-Parkway Drive
Deadweight-Parkway Drive
Deliver Me-Parkway Drive
Leviathan I-Parkway Drive
I Hate Hartley-The Amity Affliction
Youngbloods-The Amity Affliction
Fire or Knife-The Amity Affliction
Anchors-The Amity Affliction
Dr. Thunder-The Amity Affliction
I Hustle Everyday-Deez Nuts
The Past Should Stay Dead-Emarosa
Murderotica (An Avalanche in D Minor)-Norma Jean
Disconnecktie (The Faithful Vampire)-Norma Jean
Hot To Trot-Eternal Lord
Eclipse (All Yours)-Metric
Quality Control (Live)-Jurassic 5
Session 1-Eminem (ft. Slaughterhouse) (Produced by Just Blaze)
Exit Music (For a Film)-Radiohead
Karma Police-Radiohead
One Armed Scissor-At The Drive-In
Witchcraft-Pendulum
Emptiness-John Frusciante
The Downfall Of Us All-A Day To Remember
My Life For Hire-A Day To Remember
Monument-A Day To Remember
I'm Made Of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of? (ft. Mike Hranica)-A Day To Remember
Jelly Legs-Children Collide
Magic Fountain-Art Vs Science
Shutterbug-Big Boi (ft. Cutty)
I'll Clap When I'm Impressed-Dangers
All These Things-Darren Hanlon
Echoes-The Klaxons
Take It Or Leave It-The Strokes

Also, at the moment I'm listening to a playlist I made from Triple J's 'Hottest 100 of All Time'.

"I'm worse at what I do best."

1 comment: